Concept has developed a suite of pension products under the globally recognised brand name of Aurora.
These products offer a variety of solutions, internationally and locally, to cater to both individual and group pension requirements.
Concept specialises in the development, management and administration of pension schemes and prides itself of its pioneering approach and high levels of service.
Concept pioneered multi-member personal pension QROPS, which has since become the industry norm, having launched the very first of its kind anywhere in the world.
Concept is widely recognised for in-house technical excellence, with significant experience accrued in the provision of both domestic and international pension arrangements and with expertise in the specialist area of arranging and handling pension transfers. Administration specialists cover the provision of personal and corporate pension schemes.
Concept has grown significantly in recent times, with continued investment made into personnel, systems and infrastructure, in order to maintain the unrivalled levels of service and support offered to clients and intermediaries as the business continues to grow.
Concept is able to offer pension solutions from multiple jurisdictions, allowing for different solutions to be offered to effectively meet specific client circumstances and/or requirements.
- Experienced support and administration teams
- Market leading service and technical excellence
- Simple take on processes and ongoing administration
- Cost efficient solutions for retirement savings
- Solutions available from multiple jurisdictions to meet various client requirements
- No reliance on Double Taxation Agreements (“DTAs”)
- Simple, straightforward 2.5% tax deducted on regular pension benefits from Gibraltan schemes
- Income paid gross to Guernsey non-resident individuals from Guernsey schemes
For further information on the suite of Aurora Pensions, including the applicable charges and any documentation required, please contact a member of the Sales Team: