Concept Group Limited is the data controller in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2001, details of which can be found at www.dpr.gov.gg.
Concept Trustees (Gibraltar) Limited is the data controller in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004, details of which can be found at www.gra.gi.
By signing an application you consent to Concept using and releasing personal data (including where necessary sensitive personal data) if and as required and to such third parties as considered necessary, including third parties in jurisdictions who may or may not have equivalent legislation, both within and outside of the Bailiwick of Guernsey or the European Economic Area.
When providing data you are consenting to Concept using your data for the following purposes:
• processing your application;
• the processing of personal data (including where necessary sensitive personal data) in connection with credit and money laundering checks;
• day to day administration of your product including investing or opening accounts with other institutions;
• the transfer of personal data to other companies, including companies within the same group of companies as Concept who need to process such information under any delegation agreement, or otherwise to use such information for marketing purposes to promote their services, including by means of electronic communications;
• the processing of information for use in marketing activities’;
Cookies that collect personal data may be used on our website, further information can be found in the cookies policy on our website.
Telephone calls may be recorded. You may be assured that we and any company associated with us will treat all personal data and sensitive personal data as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purposes.
Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate, kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures will also be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to the data.
You have the right of access to information for which we reserve the right to charge you a fee. Any request for information should be requested in writing and addressed to the Data Controller. You should notify us if any of the data held is incorrect and needs to be amended.