CONCEPT (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy statement (together with our terms and conditions of use www.cgl.gg/terms-conditions/ and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001, as amended (the Law), the data controller is CONCEPT GROUP LIMITED of First Floor, Cambridge House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1WD.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2004, the data controller is CONCEPT TRUSTEES (GIBRALTAR) LIMITED of Office no. 3, 4 Pitman’s Alley, Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.cgl.gg (our Website). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Website, track a user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to information which identifies an individual. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access time/ open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within our company on a need-to-know basis. Any information which identifies an individual related to this data will never be used in any way different from that stated above without the user’s explicit permission.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the Bailiwick of Guernsey or the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the Bailiwick of Guernsey or EEA who work for us or a member of our group of companies or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services or the provision of a service or product to you. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. [Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.]
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous service to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or contact us at the address below.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Concept Group Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use www.cgl.gg/terms-conditions/ or other agreement in force between us; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Concept Group Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Concept Group Limited, PO Box 130, Cambridge House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1WD, or e-mail email@example.com.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information and rectification
The Law gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. The Law also gives you the right to apply to court for an order for the rectification, blocking, erasing or destruction of data held by us about you which is shown to be inaccurate.
Changes to our privacy statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to Concept Group Limited, PO Box 130, Cambridge House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3HH, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.