This role reports to the Assistant Manager and the role necessitates a wide range of responsibilities and all staff will have a variety of duties. Responsibilities will include assisting the Assistant Manager and Manager with the day to day administration of pension schemes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Included but not limited to)
- Administration of all domestic pension schemes including occupational, international and local;
- Responding to client instructions, queries and requests within a timely manner;
- Proactively and reactively liaise with clients and intermediaries by telephone, email and written correspondence;
- Working closely with all internal departments and external parties to help deliver a first class service;
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Due Diligence (CDD).
ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year experience within the pension industry or in a similar position;
- The desire to study towards a professional qualification;
- A strong sense of accountability, delivery and productivity;
- Good organisation and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Understanding knowledge of compliance and regulation;
- Accustomed to working as part of a team;
- Adaptable and self-motivated.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.