The role would suit someone commencing their career or wishing to make a change in their career. The role necessitates a wide range of responsibilities and a variety of duties which include assisting the fiduciary team members in all aspects of administration of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes. The role reports to the Associate Director.
The duties will include assisting the team with the following:
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries, bankers and investment houses – by email, in letter form and by telephone;
- Checking of bank statements, contract notes, custody schedules and investment portfolio;
- Assisting with client entity reviews;
- Preparation of minutes, written resolutions, and other statutory documentation;
- Making payments, using online banking software, and in written form;
- Setting up and maintaining client databases;
- Closing down processes;
- Keeping up to date client due diligence;
- Keeping up to date with office procedures;
- Keeping up to date with relevant local anti-money laundering legislation and other regulatory requirements;
- Copying and scanning documentation;
- Other general administration duties which arise in the course of day to day business;
- Understanding of Risks associated within the industry;
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Polite manner when dealing with clients, intermediaries and other Concept personnel;
- Smart appearance and a good ambassador for Concept Group;
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative;
- A desire to study for a relevant professional qualification.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience;
- Excellent benefits package applicable to this position will apply;
- All training required for the role will be provided.