We are willing to review candidates from Senior Fiduciary Administrator to Senior Officer level however there is only one vacancy available.
Responsible for all aspects of administration for a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes, reporting to the Assistant Manager.
The duties will include the following:
- Administering a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes;
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries, bankers and investment houses – by email, in letter form and by telephone;
- Assisting with client entity reviews;
- Preparation of minutes, written resolutions, and other statutory documentation;
- Making payments, using online banking software, and in written form;
- Setting up and maintaining client databases;
- Closing down processes;
- Keeping up to date with office procedures;
- Keeping up to date with relevant local anti-money laundering legislation and other regulatory requirements;
- Other general administration duties which arise in the course of day to day business;
- Understanding of Risks associated within the industry;
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD);
- Act as signatory following successful completion of probation.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry;
- Hold a professional qualification (eg STEP, ICSA) or qualified by experience;
- Have been acting as a Signatory at previous employer;
- Good organisation and communication skills;
- Polite manner when dealing with clients, intermediaries and other Concept personnel;
- Smart appearance and a good ambassador for Concept Group;
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative;
- Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
- Undertake CPD as required by governing body of professional qualifications held;
- Pensions experience preferable.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience;
- The standard benefits package applicable to this position will apply;
- All training required for the role will be provided.