This role reports to the Manager of the Pensions team, responsibilities will include assisting the team with the day to day administration of retirement products and private client administration.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Various administration tasks relating to retirement products, trusts (discretionary, remuneration, pension, reserved powers), companies, PCC cells, QNUPS and International Pension Plans etc.;
- Assist with responses to member/client/intermediary queries and administrative requests within an acceptable timeframe as per the company policies and procedures;
- Follow a range of activities and checklists to ensure accurate and timely administration of tasks;
- Assist with the preparation, collation and dispatching of documentation which may include, but not limited to, member benefit requests, transfer out request and investment reviews;
- Maintain and update in-house systems;
- Comply with Anti-Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client customer Due diligence (CDD);
- Provide assistance/cover in the absence of other team members;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 GCSE qualifications (grade C or above or equivalent) which include Maths and English;
- Proficient understanding of Compliance and Client Due Diligence requirements;
- Proficient understanding of AML Regulations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good written and verbal communications;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Desire to continuously learn and develop;
- Good time-management skills;
- Accustomed to working as part of a team;
- Professional, personable and approachable.