This is a contract role for 6 to 9 months encompassing an accounting project for Concept Group Limited’s entities within the office.
The role necessitates a variety of duties. Responsibilities will include completing and reviewing the accounting for pensions, trusts and companies, reporting to the Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
- Review systems and accounts preparation integration in the client accounting team;
- Assist with new system implementation;
- Review and update accounting processes and procedures to increase efficiencies;
- Train the accounting team on systems/processes/procedures implemented;
- Work with the Finance Manager on systems integration;
- Prepare financial statements in line with current reporting standards;
- Review of Trust and Company accounts in line with current reporting standards prepared by the internal accounts team;
- Liaising with the company and trust department and Pensions team where necessary;
- Review computations in respect of Guernsey and UK tax;
- Conduct an internal audit as part of the accounts review;
- Assist Finance Manager with ad-hoc tasks.
- Minimum 10 years experience in fiduciary accounts preparation and review;
- ACCA or equivalent level qualification;
- Strong excel skills;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
- Accustomed to working as part of a team, with good social and presentation skills;
Salary will be commensurate with experience.