This role involves all aspects of Retirement Annuity Trust Schemes administration within the office, in support of the Pensions Team.
Due to the size of the operation, the role necessitates a wide range of responsibilities and all staff will have a variety of duties. Responsibilities will include assisting the Pensions Team with the day to day administration of pension schemes, reporting to the Senior Pensions Administrators. Full training is provided.
Duties will include:
- Client event maintenance, including direct contact with clients by telephone, email or letter;
- Liaising with intermediaries to whom services are provided;
- Liaising with investment houses and UK/local pension schemes;
- Preparing withdrawal requests for member pension benefit and Trustee fees;
- Updating databases;
- Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation;
- Managing and responding to client instructions, including queries and requests;
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
- Compliant with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- GCSE qualification (grade C or above) or equivalent in English and Maths, or equivalent relevant experience;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Pensions environment;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Desire to continuously learn and improve skills; Accustomed to working as part of a team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.